iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking
The iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking held in Oxford & culminating at the Oxford & Cambridge Club in London is a two and a half day immersive learning experience that is designed to help transaction banking executives develop a winning strategy & thrive in the complex and fast-moving world of Transaction Banking. The programme looks to empower participants to manage the challenges they face better, improve their decision making skills, & help them anticipate & address change.
- A unique vantage point to spot opportunities and obstacles to operational excellence
- A two and half day immersive learning experience
- Design to help transaction banking executives develop winning strategies
- Empowering improved decision making and change management
The course covers three development phases of maturity:
- Phase 1. Adoption (advocacy, growth, innovation)
- Phase 2. Developing advocates (managing to performance)
- Phase 3. Maturity (conflict, disruption & stakeholder management)
Simultaneously, the program also entails exercises that help participants learn how to apply the six design levers – Diagnostics, Organisation, Competency, Culture, Measurement and Simplicity.
This program is sponsored by iGTB. As a leading provider of transaction banking solutions to number of the world’s largest bank’s, iGTB has a unique vantage point to spot opportunities and obstacles to operational excellence. As an organization, we are actively engaged in optimizing our client’s abilities to compete more efficiently in the marketplace working with them to strengthen their client franchises. For additional information on iGTB please visit www.igtb.com