The iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking is held annually in Oxford and culminating at the Oxford and Cambridge Club in London, although it has also been held outside of Oxford, for example in Singapore.
It is a two and a half day immersive learning experience that is designed to help transaction banking executives develop a winning strategy and thrive in the complex and fast-moving world of Transaction Banking.
- A unique vantage point to spot opportunities and obstacles to operational excellence
- A two and half day immersive learning experience
- Design to help transaction banking executives develop winning strategies
- Empowering improved decision making and change management
Transaction Banking Today
Global transaction banking has long been described as a banks’s crown jewels because of its steady profit contribution even in the worst economic times, its reputation as a “sticky” core banking service and its long history of strong growth.
Insights & Leadership
The programme is designed as a highly participatory executive-level learning event. You will hear from seasoned practitioners of transaction banking who have achieved important success in major global and regional financial institutions.
iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking – London 2022
iGTB Oxford 96% NPS for the Advanced Programme
Record breaking 96% NPS for the Advanced Programme of the world’s only iGTB Oxford School of Transaction BankingRead More
Banks learn to profit from Transaction Banking at iGTB Oxford
iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking confirms the opportunity but highlights key pitfalls. Banks learn to profit from transaction banking at iGTB OxfordRead More
iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking Huge Success in Asia
Overall 53 participants from 25 banks across Asia give the iGTB Oxford School a rave 72% net promoter score.Read More
Agenda of Topics
- The SME Challenge
- Building the Business
- Improving Net Interest Margin
- Navigating the Changes
- Transforming the Base Platform
- Seizing the Market Trends
“I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t
done as the things we have done. Innovation
is saying no to a thousand things.”
~ Steve Jobs
Networking & Cultural Programme Furthers Your Learning
Throughout the course, there will be opportunities for you to learn from your peers and interact with them in various ways in both the curriculum and in relaxed and enjoyable settings. The Oxford course is based at the world-renowned Bodleian Library, which first opened to scholars in 1602, and holds over 13 million printed items including outstanding special collections including rare books and manuscripts. The course includes a cultural programme that takes advantage of the unique heritage of Oxford and London:
- A custom curated tour of the Bodleian Library
- An evening tour of the Pissarro exhibition at the Ashmolean Museum
- A private, guided, walking tour for an insight into the history of Oxford as a centre of learning
- Dinner at the “Oxford & Cambridge” private members’ Club in London
Please note this event is not connected with Oxford University.